Presentations and Posters
- Protecting one endangered species at the expense of another?
- Population identity and occupancy characteristics of humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) in the New York Bight apex
- Heteroplasmy; detection, verification and recurrence in baleen whales.
- Annual variation in female humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) pregnancy rates, calving rates and physiological state linked to changes in prey abundance in the Gulf of St Lawrence
- Photogrammetry supports tag-derived tissue density as a proxy for body condition: Seasonal and locational changes in body condition of humpback whales on their feeding grounds
- Population structure characterised by high within-area relatedness in North Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea fin whales (Balaenoptera physalus)
- Perception bias: how aerial imagery revealed underrated threat of entanglement in large rorquals
- Entanglement scarring rates in three species of rorqual whales from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Declining reproductive success of humpback and fin whales in the Gulf of St. Lawrence from 2005 to 2016
- Behavioral responses of rorqual whales (Balaenopteridae) to experimental fishing gear in a coastal environment
- Blue whale survival and abundance in the Gulf of St. Lawrence - no encouraging signs for the population
- Sex-biased summer association patterns in fin whales: An indication of male mate competition?
- Fin whales on the decrease in the Gulf of St. Lawrence: A mark-recapture study from 1990 to 2016
- Population genetic structure of North Atlantic minke whales, Balaenoptera acutorostrata
- North Atlantic right whales in the Gulf of St. Lawrence 2015 and 2016: Dedicated surveys find unprecedented numbers
- Are the “Bastards” coming back? Molecular identification of live blue and fin whale hybrids in the North Atlantic Ocean
- David contre Goliath, ou l'histoire d'un géant en voie de disparition, le rorqual bleu
- Sex structure and male-male competition in blue whale trios from the North Atlantic or simply a "ménage à trois"
- "False signature" of past population expansions in North Atlantic minke whales mitochondrial control region sequences
- Is the change in distribution and abundance of blue whales related to the groundfish collapse in the northern Gulf of St-Lawrence?
- Sex specific mortality in balaenopterids? Comparing long-term studies on humpback, fin and blue whales from the Gulf of St-Lawrence, Canada
- Patterns of associations among fin whales (Balaenoptera physalus) observed in Gulf of St-Lawrence, Canada
- MICS-PIX: A web-based, multi-species software for the processing, matching, and storaging of digital photo-identification images
- Twenty-six years of photo-identification of fin whales (Balaenoptera physalus): summary, trends and comparison with a sympatric species
- New rorqual whale lunge-feeding strategies, behaviors and mechanisms
- Patterns of genetic variation in North Atlantic blue whales (Balaenoptera musculus): Population diversity, differenciation and demographic history analysis of mitochondrial and nuclear Loci
- Influence of thermal fronts on habitat selection by rorqual whales in the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Global Population Structure of Blue Whales, Balaenoptera musculus , Based on Nuclear Genetic Variation
- Review of Blue Whale ( Balaenoptera musculus ) Photoidentification Distribution Data in the North Atlantic, Including the First Long-Range Match between Iceland and Mauritania
- Population Structure and Dynamic of Humpback Whales ( Megaptera novaeangliae ) in the Gulf of St Lawrence, Canada
- Multivariate analysis of habitat selection by rorqual whales in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Quebec, Canada
- Spatial distribution of rorqual whales from the Gulf of St. Lawrence , Quebec , Canada
- Sightings of Blue whale ( B. musculus ) calves and calving intervals for known females in the Sea of Cortez from 1984-2001 and subsequent observations off California
- First Report on Sightings of a White Blue Whale
- Population Structure of the Blue Whale ( Balaenoptera musculus ) Based on Nuclear Genetic Variation
- Gender related structure in blue whale ( Balaenoptera musculus ) pairs from eastern Canadian waters
- Monitoring contaminants and biomarker responses in biopsy samples of blue whales
- Determining Blue Whale ( Balaenoptera musculus ) Population Structure Using Introns Of Conserved Nuclear Genes
- An inexpensive, portable, and rugged system for recording the low-frequency sounds of cetaceans