- Day-Trips suspended until further notice
- Blues and blues
- Blue whale exhibition!
- 2015-2016: Blue whale review
- Best wishes from the President
- A Kickstarter campaign for Satellite Tags!
- Her Name Was Alacran
- Limited edition Blue whale guitar for Auction
- The Grand Blue 2015 - Summary
- Symphony’s Movements
- THE GRAND BLUE - Fundraiser
- Season greetings !
- Every little helps
- Blue whale ecotourism in the Azores
- Tracking one Humpback Whale’s long-term wide-ranging travels using photo-ID:
- Dire Straits - Observations from Canada to France - The St Lawrence to St Pierre & Miquelon - Fr and NFLD
- The photograph of a Minke lunge feeding off of the Mingan beach a MICS first for the cover of the most recent issue of Marine Mammal Science.
- 2014 Season: continuation and conclusion
- Uncovering genetic secrets of Atlantic White-sided and White-beaked Dolphins
- Sharing the Oceans Can Lead to Entanglements
- Patience and Persistence- The study of Blue Whale dispersal over an ocean basin:
- Start of 2014 Field Season: Quiet Offshore...Too Quiet
- End of season 2012, part 1
- Flying Flour, Grand Golden Crust, Succulent Apples, Create Delicious Symphonic Pies in Support of Whale Research
- Do I come or do I go-or the fin whale two-step
- Croisière Baie de Gaspé: A precious collaboration
- Guano Wafting on the Wind, Seals looking hungry, and Occasional Spouts Aug.-Sept. 2012
- 22nd calf of Blue whale sighted in the Gulf of the St-Lawrence
- WhaleNet turns '20' in 2013
- WingsForScience with us !
- WhaleFest 2012
- Blue whales sighted Port Neuf/Forestville in the Estuary and off Gaspé
- Silver Bank, 30 years later
- Pose de balises satellites sur des rorquals bleus
- End of season ...
- Thar she blows! Carbon poles, nylon stockings and whale breath:
- St John's, Old Friends, Poor-courier-later and Trip-lines
- The St Lawrence has claimed one of the first humpbacks identified in its waters
- Mid-August to mid-September
- August 2010
- July 11 2010
- Azores’Pico Blues or the Lajes Krill Grill:
- June 20, 2010
- Beginning of June 2010: Hold on tight .the season has begun!
- Cow and calf blue whale pair sighted in Gaspe Bay
- Loreto and adventures in field research Baja 2003 review and 2004 news
- B161 Opera sighted in the Gulf of Maine
- Blue whale B285 found beached in Moisie Bay
- Minkes in Altered States !
- A new generation of Blue whales?
- The Blue Whale finally given endangered status in Canada by COSEWIC
- MICS surveyed the Gulf of St. Lawrence aboard the motor sailor SEDNA
- STOP PRESS - NEW SUB-SPECIES OF WHALE DISCOVERED!
- Post data analysis 2002 St Lawrence report
- St. Lawrence blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) vocalizations.
- June /July 2002 Gulf of the Saint-Lawrence!
- Chameau B103 is in the estuary!
- An update on Baja 2002 observations following data analysis.
- Loreto, Baja 2002. The field season that almost wasn’t.
- Azores - April 14-May 2, 2002
- Blue whale acoustic: Catherine Berchock\'s work
- Sightings of blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus ) females and calves, in the Sea of Cortez from 1984-2001 and subsequent observations off California.
- 2001 St. Lawrence Field-season
- 2001, A field season of upbeat Blues in Loreto
- Are female blue whales more present in the Sea of Cortez than males in winter?
- Abstracts of papers presented at this year\'s Biennial Marine Mammal Conference in Vancouver, BC in November
- Disentanglement of a Humpback Whale near Anticosti Island