How to Get Involved with MICS
There are many ways you can choose to participate and engage with MICS and support our research.
- Why not immerse yourself and participate in one of our week-long Whale Research Adventures? You will spend a week alongside MICS' biologists and witness the day to day life of a whale researcher.
- Regardless of whether you would like to join us out at sea, a Visit to our Museum is a must! You will be guided through our life-size whale models by one of our biologists as they tell you more about the cetaceans of the St Lawrence and about our research.
- Our research is entirely funded by donations and the key to our success is to be able to continue our work on the long-term. If you wish to support MICS for the long run, Become a MICS Friend! This yearly subscription will give you access to some premium content as you support us.
- Met a whale in the field that you felt a particular connection to? Do you wish to get to know one more closely? Adopt a Whale!
- Are you a student in biology or environmental sciences? We offer a Summer Internship Program that allows students and graduates to learn unique skills and increase your knowledge about cetaceans.